I haven’t felt like reading for awhile.
Maybe it’s NaBloPoMo, maybe it’s the depression, it’s hard to say. The writing has been good for me, but I have no time remaining in my days. Actually, I am reading, just not books. I’m reading as many other blogs as I can, trying to get involved and be supportive.
I digress. I’ve been doing that a lot. See, there I go again!
I have two book lists and I don’t know what to read next once I have the time/energy/desire to start reading again.
Firstly, I started reading Piers Anthony’s Incarnations of Immortality series awhile back. I am on book 2 of 5, Bearing An Hourglass. So far I am very intrigued and definitely want to continue with the series.
Secondly, check out this incredible list of books I have to look forward to reading! (in no particular order)
- Extinction Evolution by Nicholas Sansbury Smith (who just happens to be a friend from high school!) This is the fourth book in the series, it’s a post-apocalyptic supernatural rollercoaster ride! I’m definitely looking forward to reading this one! I highly recommend all of Nicholas’s books, his stories are amazing.
- Memoirs of a Dilettante Volume 2 by our very own H.K. Abell I read Volume 1 awhile ago and absolutely adored it, this is another one I am excited to dig into!
- Jessica by Helena Hann-Basquiat (aka H.K. Abell) This should most definitely be a fascinating read!
- Unrailed by our own Ruby Browne. She is a huge inspiration to me and I cannot wait to read her beautiful words in book form! I’m so proud of her!
- SICK: A psychological suspense novella by Christa Wojciechowski What can I say, I’m a sucker for a psychological thriller!!!